Frequently Asked Questions
What is Network Support Raleigh all about?
We work with businesses with 5-50+ computers to set up real world, reasonable, affordable, and professional computer networks and Internet services. Most of our clients are looking for a few basic things:
- A secure computing environment, where data is protected, viruses are detected, and intruders are kept out.
- An email system which allows employees to send and receive messages at the company’s own Internet domain name (i.e. yourcompany.com)
- An office network which allows printers, files, accounting software, etc. to be shared and which works with the Internet and the company’s email system.
- A person to call when things don’t go right, and the peace of mind that this person will fix the problems quickly.
- The peace of mind of knowing that this aspect of their business is being monitored and managed properly.
- A reasonable price.
- We strive to meet all of these needs and more for our clients.
Which technologies does Network Support Raleigh specialize in?
We work primarily with Microsoft Windows and Linux technologies with extensive experience integrating a mixed operating systems environment. These are the same technologies most businesses depend on for their daily needs.
We do not try to push specific technologies or software. If you have an existing setup in place, we will work with what you have, and make recommendations on where improvements can be made. If you are looking for recommendations, we will discuss the pros and cons of several options and leave it to you to make the final decisions.
Macintosh is not our specialty, but we can work to integrate it into your network and have great business partners who can provide support to these systems as needed.
Do you guarantee satisfaction?
Absolutely. If you’re not happy with any aspect of our performance, we will make it right. We do ask, however, that you communicate with us openly and honestly so that we can work most effectively with you.
How do you charge for your services?
Most newer customers have chosen to work with us on a fixed-price, Flat Rate, Network Support Raleigh agreement. These agreements provide you with all of the PC and network support you need for a flat monthly fee that can be easily budgeted. This approach allows us to be more proactive and manage your technology to avoid problems.
We also offer our services on an hourly basis. The hourly arrangement is often called “break/fix”, meaning that after it breaks, we fix it. Customers wishing a less reactive service level would be better served with an Network Support Raleigh Managed Services Agreement.
Other services such as web site hosting, email hosting, and offsite backup services are available at separate monthly charges or as part of an agreement.
Any expenses incurred on your behalf will also be billed to you.
Invoices are generated as work is performed and are due at time of service.
How long have you been in business?
We’ve been in business for over eight years.
Do you have references?
Absolutely. We have several available upon request.
Why would I want to hire Network Support Raleigh?
Network Support Raleigh offers a reasonably priced way to enjoy many of the benefits of today’s modern technology without having to hire an IT staff to manage it for you. We are committed to customer satisfaction.