Terms and Conditions
Web Site User Agreement
Your access to and use of the Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. Web Site (“Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable
laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you agree to and are bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that this Agreement shall
supersede any existing agreements, either oral or written with respect to the subject matter hereof, by you and Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc.
Terms and Conditions
1. COPYRIGHT. The United States copyright laws protect all images, text, programs, and other materials found in the Site. Any commercial use of the
images, text, programs or other materials found in the Site is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Petronella Computer
2. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. While Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in
the Site, Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. makes no expressed or implied warranties or representations as to the accuracy or merchantability of
the Site’s content or programming. Neither Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc., nor its information contributors, can be held responsible for the
accuracy of the information and everything on the Site is provided to you “as is.”
3. USER RESPONSIBILITY. The personal and/or professional use of and browsing in the Site by you, the User, are at your own risk. Neither Petronella
Computer Consultants, Inc., any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct,
incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. also
assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account
of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
4. IMAGES. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or are used with permission by, Petronella Computer
Consultants, Inc. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms
and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may be in violation of copyright laws,
trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively referred to as “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and common
law Trademarks of Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. or others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or
otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Petronella Computer Consultants,
Inc. or such third party that may own Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the
Site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. will enforce its intellectual property right to the fullest extent
of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
6. LINKS. Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and does not assume responsibility for the
content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is done at your own risk and without
the permission of Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc.
7. MISCELLANEOUS COMMUNICATIONS. Although Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. may, from time to time, review or monitor discussions, chats,
postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and other communications on the Site, Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. is under no obligation to do so
and assumes no responsibility or liability arising or resulting from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, lander,
omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are
prohibited from posting or transmitting any such unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or
profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or
otherwise violate any federal or state law. Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency or authorities or
court order requesting or directing Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone found in violation of these Terms and
Conditions with regards to the posting of any such information or materials.
8. SOFTWARE AND TECHNICAL DATA. Software and other materials from the Site may be subject to United States Export Control laws, which prohibit
the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported into any country to
which the United States has embargoed goods or to anyone in the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the
United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. does not authorize the downloading or exportation
of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
9. UPDATES AND REVISIONS. Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. may at any time update and revise these Terms and Conditions without notice to
you. You are bound by these updates and revisions and are encouraged to therefore periodically review these Terms and Conditions to which you are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. Other company, product, and service names may be trademarks or
service marks of others. Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Copyright © 2002-2010 Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. All rights reserved.